Sunday, August 8, 2010

Best Statuses i've come accross so far..

> Liking your own status is like high fiving yourself in public..

> Hm... you got uglier after we broke up...:)

> Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance

> Jacob:I Kissed Bella, and she broke her hand......punching my face

> you're going to miss what you could've had--- a girl that would have done anything to be your everything..

> I listen to my Ipod to isolate myself from society.

> Who live in a Pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! Who died in a oil spill because of BP? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!

> Bella: " I know what you are." Edward: Say it... Out loud.".... Bella: Gay.

> Screw a Wish...I could really use a drink right now.

> Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..:)

> Can we pretend that goldfish, in the fishbowl, are like fairly godparents, I could really use a wish right now.

> Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts :: Others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.

> Hi Is Angelina There?" NO. she died :).

> So you can pay $326436262642436234 on a commercial for starving kids, but you can't feed them?

> "can you come over?" .."my mom said no"...best excuse ever.

> Child: mum when your out can i go on the computer. Mum: only for a little while. Child: Okayy. *mum gone* *child on the computer the whole time* *before mum gets home delete history* :D

> why do people start drama when they know they are going to lose the fight anyways so save us some time and give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment