Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The most Funniest status updates ever

the names of the authors are in blue and it links to their Facebook profile!! some of the most "alive" human beings I have come across in Facebook so far!! they've such amazing sense of humor!! :D

Tom Guntorius: Oh My God!!! There is sooo much horse leftover! I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought.


See More: Let's play post office... Lick me, stick me, and send me on my way ;)

Tom Guntorius: I was watching some porn and this girl managed to gag on the guy's cock for up to five minutes at a time. Amazed by such a performance, I tried this with my wife and ended up killing her.
Turns out that I just have a slow internet connection.



Nobo Dy: If "Someday" ever comes, we're all gonna be quite busy....


Adam Apple: You can fake orgasms but you can’t fake funny

Nobo Dy: Wall Street women should occupy my bed

Nobo Dy: I bet if I had x-ray vision, I'd be able to tell a woman, nice ribs.

Ari Abalos: Facebook should have a limit on times you can change your relationship status. After 3 it should default to "Unstable."

Nobo Dy: If I learned anything from Forest Gump it's that people who love to run are retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment