Sunday, September 22, 2013

Facebook Status

GOD always gives his best to those who leave the choice with him.

I wish memories were like text messages. You can delete the ones you hate and keep the ones you like.

Not knowing what to text back, but not wanting the conversation to end.

I have to admit, God was just showing off when he created me.

Don’t let yourself be controlled by these three things. Your Past, People and Money.

I’m afraid people can see me through my web cam even though its off.

That awkward moment when you finish reading a page and you have no idea what you just read.

I am ready to take our relationship to the level of appearing together in a Facebook profile picture.

You will always see what’s wrong when you are right. But you will never see what’s right when you are happy doing wrong.

Stop trying to get the attention of the people who dont care about you and try keeping the attention of the people who do.

If you spend your life trying to be good at everything, you will never be great at anything.

Some times in life we have to change our attitude to push ourselves into future.

Here’s to the future because I am done with the past.

This is my facebook. I post what I want. Don’t like it? Unfriend me.

Do you ever type something really long and then delete it all because you realize no one actually cares.

Girls who have more guys as friends than girls, go through less depression and anxiety.

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every morning we wake up is the first day of the rest of our life.

Brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.

Did you ever notice that the sun shines after every storm. Life is the same what ever you are going through it will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment